Our first retail event was fantastic! A huge thank you to all the wonderful Freo businesses that donated the 79 prizes worth a total of $10,000! The Chocolate Wheel drew a crowd in the High Street Mall and each spin saw excited and delighted shoppers and visitors waiting patiently to win amazing prizes! The benefits for members being:
- The $15 spend in shops to enter the draw
- Promotion of businesses who donated prizes on our website, Fremantle Story & social media and a full page advertisement in The Herald. Our event Spruiker had daily mentions of sponsors and a 50 word business promotion spiel.
- Major prize of $1000 shopping spree to be spent in businesses who donated prizes.
- Daily draws bringing people into Fremantle to shop.
- Increased brand awareness
- Collected postcodes of shoppers
- Collected over 350 customer surveys regarding retail in Fremantle
- 36 Impacts on radio stations 92.6 & 94.5
- Winners had to be present for draws including major prize draw on Sunday, which brought ~60 people back in to Fremantle and enticed them to stay longer.
Fabulous feedback from one of our valued members
”I just think it was a great way to allow customers to visit stores they normally wouldn’t. The lady who won the $50 voucher for Boost has come in several mornings in the last week and asked me to help her pick juices and smoothies good for detoxing the liver that she never would have tried before. She said she used to do her own juices at home but then got lazy. So from winning the voucher she now is coming to Boost some mornings in the week….. She never would have come into Boost before, but she’s tried it out with the voucher and is loving it! She said she’s feeling better and has more energy from switching to healthier habits –
Very brilliant, albeit unexpected benefit of the Spin and Win promo!
Owner Boost Juice Fremantle