Win one of 5 Fremantle Winterworld Family passes by finding all the Nyoongar Words on the special bunting in shop windows around Fremantle. There are 20 shops to visit. When you find a word, locate it on your word search and circle it clearly. Once you have completed all 20 words fill in your details and post in the competition box at any of the 20 businesses listed on the sheet & below. Prizes will be drawn Monday 10 July, 11am and will need to be fully redeemed from Fremantle Winterworld by Sunday 16 June 2017. See terms and conditions below.
You can download your copy of the fun NAIDOC Week Word Search or pick one up from any of the 20 Fremantle businesses below:
WA Maritime Museum, New Edition Bookshop, Yarns on Collie, Endota Spa, Richard Smyth Wild Earth Images, Lucky Terrace News & Lotto, Fremantle Opals, Raw Kitchen, Oxfam, Jackson’s, Fremantle Barber Co, Oz Australia, Raw Energy, Didgeridoo Breath, Aboriginart, Breaks, Japingka, Anjel Ms, Velvet Sushi, Stable Hands
- See below for Competition Terms and Conditions
- Any queries regarding the NAIDOC Week Word Search may be directed to the Fremantle Business Improvement District Company (Fremantle BID) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Terms and Conditions
- NAIDOC Week Word Search runs from Saturday, 1 July 2017 to close of business on Sunday, 9 July 2017.
- The NAIDOC Week Word Search competition is co-ordinated by the Fremantle Business Improvement District Company (Fremantle BID).
- Competition entry is open from Saturday, 1 July 2017 until close of business Sunday, 9 July 2017.
- Prize Draw.
- Family Ice Skating Pass to Fremantle Winterworld – x 5 Prizes (see Points 5-11 below)
- To be valid, the entry must comply with all of the following criteria:
- The NAIDOC Week Word Search must be placed in one of the competition boxes located before 5pm on Sunday, 9 July 2017.
- Full contact details must be provided on the Word Search and be legible.
- All 20 (one from each participating business) must be filled in on the word search.
- The Prize Draw will take place at the registered office of the Fremantle Business Improvement District Company, Shop 39, 13 Cantonment St, Fremantle 6160 at 11am on Monday, 10 July 2017.
- The NAIDOC Week Word Search sheet must be completed with all 20 words and entered into a competition box at any of the following businesses: WA Maritime Museum, New Edition Bookshop, Yarns on Collie, Endota Spa, Richard Smyth Wild Earth Images, Lucky Terrace News & Lotto, Fremantle Opals, Raw Kitchen, Oxfam, Jackson’s, Fremantle Barber Co, Oz Australia, Raw Energy, Didgeridoo Breath, Aboriginart, Breaks, Japingka, Anjel Ms, Velvet Sushi, Stable Hands
- The first five Word Search sheets drawn that meet the criteria specified in Point 5 above will win a Family Pass to the Fremantle Winterworld Family.
- The 5 prize winners will be notified by email or phone on Monday 10 July 2017.
- If the prize winners cannot be contacted by 5pm Monday, 10 July 2017 the prize will be re-drawn.
- The 5 Fremantle Family Winterworld Ice Skating passes include:
- 4 Adult Ice Skating Tickets valued at $96. The prize is valid until Sunday 16 July 2017. Tickets must be redeemed at the Fremantle Winterworld Box Office, Marine Terrace, Fremantle. If a session is not available staff will book you into the next available session.
- Session Times: Sunday – Thursday: 8.30am – 9.00pm (last session at 7.45pm), Friday & Saturday: 8.30am – 10.00pm (last session at 9.00pm)
- Employees, directors, contractors and agents of the Fremantle BID and their families are ineligible to enter the competition.