APPLY NOW FOR THE FREMANTLE BID MEMBER FUNDING PROGRAM
Fremantle BID is pleased to announce that applications for the 2017/18 Member Funding Program are now open. Our Member Funding Program is all about helping our member businesses to activate the Fremantle CBD. The program is designed to support a variety of activities that will encourage visitors to Fremantle and inspire them to spend more time exploring and discovering our unique city.
There is a total of $20,000 (inclusive of GST) available for projects that will enliven Fremantle through to June 2018. If you have an idea, whether it be big or small we encourage you to apply.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 29 SEPTEMBER 2017
Benefits of partnering with Fremantle BID include:
- Access to funding
- Assistance in gaining approvals from the City of Fremantle
- Assistance in connecting with other BID members
- Promotional support through Fremantle BID and Fremantle Story
- Access to Fremantle BID resources
Before applying make sure you read the Member Funding Program Guidelines and if you need help with your application, come along to our workshop at 10am on Tuesday, 5 September 2017 at Shop 39, 13 Cantonment St, Fremantle. You may also want to check our Frequently Asked Questions.
To be eligible for funding:
- You must be a Fremantle BID member
- Your project must not have commenced yet
- Your project must not be part of your core business activities
- Your project must be a not for profit activity or event
- Your project must take place within the Fremantle BID boundaries
- Your project must be completed before 30 June 2018
Applications are due by 5pm on 29 September 2017 and successful applicants will be notified by the end of October 2017.